KBE SOLAR DB+ Solarkabel 6mm2 schwarz – 100m
KBE Elektrotechnik GmbH is a manufacturer for wires and cables for the automotive and household appliance industry as well as one of the leading international suppliers of solar cables with 40 GW installed capacity.
The advanced KBE Solar DB+ features the latest, significantly increased, technical requirements for solar cables. As a consequence KBE Solar DB+ is TÜV certified according to the European standard for solar cables EN 50618 as well as the new international standard IEC 62930.
KBE Solar DB+ provides a number of additional advantages in comparison to conventional solar cables:
- • TÜV certification acc. to EN 50618 (H1Z2Z2-K)
- • TÜV certification acc. to IEC 62930 (62930 IEC 131)
- • Voltage rating 1.500 VDC (max. 1.800 VDC)
- • Consecutive meter marking
- • Direct burial due to high-quality insulation materials
- • Higher water resistance
- • Higher insulation resistance
- • Higher mechanical stability
- • CPR approved (DoP)